Fall is here with bright flashes of orange, yellow, and red all around. The crunch of leaves under our feet and cooler temperatures remind us that the seasons are changing. This shift in dishes and décor is a great sign that it is that time of year — Tasteful Thursdays are back!
Tasteful Thursdays is our annual event series that showcases the sights, the sounds, and most importantly, the tastes of the season. From 4:30 -7:30 pm each Thursday evening Nov. 6 through Dec. 18 (except for Nov. 27 when the Co-op will be closed for Thanksgiving). The Co-otp’s aisles will be full of samples, vendors, gift ideas, holiday picks, and more. On Thursday, Nov. 6 we will have Uncorked & Unplugged, the official kick-off for the Tasteful Thursday season, followed by more fun and food each week.
We’re also very excited about some special Tasteful Thursday features. This year, you’ll be able to:
• Sample our Co-op Kitchen’s delicious Thanksgiving sides and desserts, available for special order to simplify your Turkey Day.
• Meet some of our favorite local and regional brewmasters and winemakers, and sample their seasonal libations.
• Hear some wonderful tunes from local musicians!
• Do a little self-pampering with complimentary neck and back massages by local massage practitioners.
• Give yourself a new look with free henna tattoos done by local henna artist Derick Jiwan.
Also new this year is a partnership with Moscow First Thursday, an event series supported by the Moscow Arts Commission, Buy Local Moscow, and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce. So on Thursdays Nov. 6 and Dec. 4, you’ll get to enjoy even more festivities all throughout downtown Moscow in addition to what we have going on at the Co-op. For more information on First Thursday, search for Moscow First Thursday on Facebook.