A cooperative is a business owned by its members. Being an owner is an investment that helps build a healthy and thriving food community. Your needs and desires are met with carefully selected products that avoid artificial ingredients and preservatives, are certified organic or locally produced, sustainably grown and Fair Trade certified. Each department strives to buy products from vendors within 200 miles of Moscow, which helps keep our local economy growing strong.
When you invest in a membership you become an owner of the store! You will have an opportunity to interact with our Board of Directors, employees and other owners.
Your equity payment of $10 a year will lead to a $150 lifetime membership and will ensure special benefits, including:
- A vote for the Board of Directors
- Owner-only sale prices
- Special discounts from local business partners
- 10% discounts on case orders of any item
- Frequent buyer cards for bread, cookies, coffee and tea
- Membership Appreciation Discount days
- Free or reduced prices for Co-op classes and the Food for Thought Film Series
- 10% off supplements, body care, mercantile and more on Wellness Wednesdays
- The opportunity to receive a patronage dividend based on your annual purchases