Every month the Moscow Food Co-op publishes 2,500 copies of Community News, a newsletter that aims to connect community and Co-op. This publication is printed by the 5th of each month, and is available for free at the Co-op and at dozens of local businesses in Moscow, Pullman, and the Lewiston-Clarkston valley. Each issue contains updates of Co-op activities, recipes and food preparation articles, profiles of Co-op personalities, and articles on upcoming community events. Please see the ad rate sheet at the bottom of the page for prices and dimensions.
Ad Submission Specifications
• To ensure the best quality ad output, we ask that you submit your ad electronically.
• Ads should be submitted as .pdf, .eps, .tif or .jpeg files at 200 dpi.
• CMYK color files may be submitted, but we cannot guarantee that your ad will fall on a color page.
• Electronic files in IBM or Mac format.
* The Co-op reserves the right to refuse artwork that is inappropriate or in any way offensive.
Print-ready ads are due by the 20th of the month before publication, and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that one-time ads be paid for in advance at the registers or by sending a check to:
Moscow Food Co-op
Attn: Finance Department
121 East 5th Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Three-month commitments and continuous ads will be invoiced.
Please contact Sarah MacDonald, Community News Managing Editor, at email@example.com if you have any questions.