Every month the Moscow Food Co-op publishes 2,500 copies of Community News, a newsletter that aims to connect community and Co-op. This publication is printed by the 5th of each month, and is available for free at the Co-op and at dozens of local businesses in Moscow, Pullman, and the Lewiston-Clarkston valley. Each issue contains updates of Co-op activities, recipes and food preparation articles, profiles of Co-op personalities, and articles on upcoming community events. Please see the ad rate sheet at the bottom of the page for prices and dimensions.
Ad Submission Specifications
• To ensure the best quality ad output, we ask that you submit your ad electronically.
• Ads should be submitted as .pdf, .eps, .tif or .jpeg files at 200 dpi.
• CMYK color files may be submitted, but we cannot guarantee that your ad will fall on a color page.
• Electronic files in IBM or Mac format.
* The Co-op reserves the right to refuse artwork that is inappropriate or in any way offensive.
Due to time constraints, we can no longer design ads for advertisers free of charge, and request that all ads be print ready upon submission.
If you need assistance with design work, please email Tiffany Harms at email@example.com and we can price out design work on a case-by-case basis.
Print-ready ads are due by the 20th of the month before publication, and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that one-time ads be paid for in advance at the registers or by sending a check to:
Moscow Food Co-op
Attn: Finance Department
121 East 5th Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Three-month commitments and continuous ads will be invoiced.
Please contact Tiffany Harms, Community News Managing Editor, at email@example.com if you have any questions.